About Barnet Rotary
Want to be part of an organisation that has a worldwide vision but is intimately involved in the Community locally in Barnet?
Barnet Rotary Club is open to men and women from business and professional backgrounds who share our aims.
The Club’s active Community work includes :
- Working with the Stroke Association offering free blood pressure testing to shoppers
- Organising A Christmas Day Dinner for 80 elderly Barnet residents
- Outings for disabled children
- Supporting local Charities including Noah’s Ark, Cherry Lodge Cancer Care, Chickenshed
- Contributing to the worldwide Rotary campaign to eliminate Polio
- Taking part in Community events
- Supporting local schools and youth competitions
- A busy and varied social programme for members
Time on your hands?
Want to support your local Community?
Barnet Rotary Club could be for you. Please contact us to find out how.